Thursday, December 16, 2010

snowangels and rock stars

I actually fucking love you.


Tonight was amazing. How fucking awful was this morning? Fucking hell and backwards. You saved me. Tonight was somewhat beyond words. I am so thankful, to you, and to Kaylie, if you guys only knew. Images of the subway ride, lights passing, walking down the streets with huge snowflakes slowly falling and the lights from the skyscrapers reflecting in your big hazel eyes. Your smile, your hands, your voice. I can't believe a human is capable of making me feel such bliss.
That moment when you fell into the snow and I leaned over and the world faded and all that was around us was the sky and all the stars.. and your eyes..


I don't even know what else to say my mind is flooding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels