Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"me and my latest boy decided to go our separate ways" why did you separate

umm... in the period of about three weeks i fell really deep into it and it just didnt fulfill my needs. i was too in love with what could have been but not what we actually had. im still not completely sure why it ended, i guess we gave up.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day...

Eleven years have gone so fast.
Day to day I never realize how much I need you. How lost I am without you. How hard I try to find a man to replace the security you once gave me. 
I try so hard to remember you. The time I could actually think of and say "Those were the good times"
Save a place in heaven, till the next time we meet, forever.

Cause I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon, 250, 000 miles and a clear night in June, and I'm so lost without you.

Saturday, June 12, 2010


im really into you

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Take Care of Yourself"

Wayne, he always tells me that. Every time I tell him what is wrong, everytime I walk away with disappointment written across my face. Just take care of yourself. Because who else will?

"80% of people don't care, the other 20% are happy you have those problems"

Is that really how it is? Cause that is what is has always been. I remember I was nine years old and I told my mom that in reality no one cares about anyone and everyone will always put themselves first. Even when you are putting another person over yourself it is for your own satisfaction. Your own good. Ahh whatever.

The past week has been good. Captain Blacks, coffee and friends. A boy, who I thought was leaving my life in August is here for another half a year. I'm happy. Except for the fact that my mom can't see me with him.

Then there's someone else who makes me feel like things are complete. Makes me smile, he's beautiful. But it's the same case with him. Here it goes again; freedom? What is that?

I hope I see Bailey this weekend. I need a good drink and a good friend.

Blog Archive