Friday, October 8, 2010

I think teachers read this...

I hope you are reading this, because I have been worried and I can say I regret giving you the address of my blog. Mostly because after scrolling through it I really do not write about anything that interesting or intelligent, at all in fact.. Its bits of writing that would disappoint you because for some reason you seem to have so much hope in me which I appreciate endlessly, but then again I am (as much as it revolts me when people say this) a teenager, with a fuck load of problems that I have brought upon myself and if I can write about anything I want, this will be it; everything that goes through my head. This is my mind, and you are staring directly inside it through a glass wall. A really thick glass wall because from where you’re sitting it’s probably 110 percent different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels