Monday, October 11, 2010

Here we go

I remember when me and Cody used to talk he told me right away that he has no love to offer, he is used up and I should never hope for anything like that because he is done. I know what he feels like. All of you talk about me and wonder what it's like to be like me or to be like Cody, well guess what, it ain't that fucking great. Only the most troubled people make it out into the world. So here we are. We are the most obvious, huge, punching bags. We are like paintings in "Earth's Art Gallery", revealing ourselves and out here for you to leave fingerprints and dust on us. 


I know I have done a lot of wrong or at least I have been told so. I think of myself these days and think I'm a monster. But I'll take credit this time and say that I realized I'm not. Because I suffer everyday for what I have done in the past. I have a conscience. I believe in people. I believe in finding a better of life, but right now things are just so hard that I can only do the one thing I'm really good at and that thing is a huge disappointment.


I want to thank Bailey Gembom for being alive. She deserves to be understood through the shit she has been through. I will be with you soon. I don't know what love is and I hardly believe in it these days but I feel strongly about our friendship and it helps me. People say that is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels