Saturday, August 21, 2010

Infinite.

I just finished "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", like people said, it was amazing. It wasn't breathtaking like some books that made history, but it made me think, and it gave me a different perspective, which I really enjoyed. I like the feeling it gave me is what I'm trying to say. He worded things the way my brain words my thoughts in my head. I really loved it, I wish I lived during that time, too. It seems so beautiful in my kind of beautiful way. I wish it lasted longer than three days.


I feel good, I'm craving a bellie though, badly. I was with H yesterday and I literally killed myself over how badly I craved one. Just when I thought it would never happen.. Ahaha. I haven't done much in the past two days expect read and listen to people rant on about their lives. I like it. 
I'm going to cherry beach tomorrow with Kate and J and a few others I think.
She really became like my sister. Wednesday night we all went to Neverland. I've never been so open with anyone in my life, I've never felt so much love. 
I feel like she's an older sister, and we want a similar thing in our life, and we're sort of growing up together. Thats what it feels like. 


I'm also going to New York and Washington on the 2nd.. Dreams come true. 


I don't have anything else to say right now. But I'm smiling and about to go to hotbox my bathroom. 


Love always,
Kate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels