Thursday, July 22, 2010

so its summer yeah?

I have been in my area, but recently made up with someone I have hardly spoken to in half a year. Feels good. 


There is also a boy, who wanted me to blog about him, ahahhaa. Hopefully seeing him tomorrow night. So far it's been perfect, slow, calm, amazing. My friends have also been here for me, I was just with H and last night with my amazing baby A. This weekend seeing L and B tomorrow and etc.


All I need is a good coffee date with Bails tomorrow, some thrift store shopping and etc. I know I'll be happy. Especially if I see... Anthony.
I know someone is special when I can reveal their name on my blog. 


Drum circle two nights ago, I'm seeing people I haven't seen in months, life is changing again, summers going smooth, so much inspiration from everywhere. Well, I just finished watching Fight Club, second night in a row. Am I not a confusing writer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels