Thursday, July 22, 2010

so much has changed

The boy I mentioned in my previous entry is done for except the seldom nights in his basement and the adventures we made there. I'm trying to put an end to that too. It just didn't work out. I need to be treated  good. I want something serious. I want a boyfriend and a good one. Someone with a plan. I also miss his arms. Time to time. I miss being wanted by him, I miss his smile when he came close to my face. It ended so suddenly, but it's okay. I'll see you around, I'll see you on the stairs.
But I'm onto something better, I think. Because what we had was good for moments of euphoria and other things that led to a mess. The sparkle of your eyes, the way your arms grew  bigger when you held me, my fingers tracing the familiar tattoo on your chest, the sound of your voice, but he does it so much better than you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels