Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bees and Shakespeare

I have been missing B a lot lately. I got to her street and saw V with his friend, just as B was walking towards us.  We went down to Brunette, V blazed and I cleared it. I put my bag onto a handle that I later realized was a bee's nest. One bee sting and we went home, me and B got ready to go to High Park to see Twelfth Night which was amazing.


Tea, Belmont, Planet Starbucks.. 
We always try to change ourselves to be more liked, or to be understood. 
It is so rare these days but there are people of such intelligence that you don't have to try to be anything for. 
They just know what matters to them and they love you no matter what.
"Everybody is going to hurt you,  you just have to find the ones worth suffering for." 
I felt so calm and happy, inspired, I love calm evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels