Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've Crossed the Ocean for a Heart of Gold.























I've got a day and a half, a few moments on this country's soil and then I'm off, over the sea, over the countries I've walked on years ago and onto the gold French land. I am happy to have grown up, to have the ability to accept change as it is. To realize just how easy you can turn your whole life around, how easy it is to escape. Worst of all, how strange and painful it is to let go. All the anxiety and other poisonous feelings that have been harvesting inside my head for a long time, always seize to exist in an airplane over the sea. To be surrounded by some of the best people you have ever met, in a place that does an amazing job at accommodating who you are, I’ve always been good at saying fuck realism and just be happy. I wish you were all with me when I got off that plane. I wish you could meet me at my happiest. I wish all these amazing people I have met in Toronto could join me in a place where we can all be our happiest for no reason whatsoever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels