Thursday, May 19, 2011

Did it all get real? I guess it's real enough.


Is this rock bottom yet? I know everything is gone but I'm still here, well at least I want to be. What gave me the right to think I can save you? I know you lost yourself today, the way I lost it ten years ago. Maybe we just need to stop trying to get back up. Acceptance tends to become easier every year. Stay here, because I need you. The unbearably insane needs company too. Eachother is the only company we can bear. I wish I could love you because I know we would be able to make things okay for eachother again. They've taken everything from us. Maybe we're free now? Rock bottom seems to really be a beautiful start. 

I never dreamed of heaven much,
Until we put him in the ground
I always figured there would be time enough,
I never let it bring me down,
But I can't help it now, looking for faces in the crowd
I've got some friends I never see,
But we're all planning to meet.
We'll lay in bags as dead as leaves;
All together, for eternity.
But don't you weep,
there is nothing, as lucky, as easy or free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels