Friday, February 11, 2011

"KATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I turn around and there you are..

Is it fate or something? After an amazing night I go home, you and I still texting, wishing the other one was there and as I walk away from the escalator I hear a familiar voice calling my name. I needed you there for that little bit that you were, there must have been a reason. Its really nothing like I've experienced before, I understand it but I couldn't explain it to you. We need next weekend. We will have our own motel room, we will go swimming. My god did I ever tell you how much I love swimming? I feel so alive in water, I feel like everything's right, with every wave come more and more rays of joy. I can't wait until we can be there, far from here, together. We will walk along my favourite streets, vice my favourite stores, and I will do anything in my power to make you smile. Everything will be alright.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Labels