Thursday, February 3, 2011

i don't remember the last time I felt anything..

But this morning is a different story. As you may already be aware I've been out of my house for a couple of days now, going for about a week prior to this.. and it's not what I excpected. I'm happy.
I never excpected all this support, all this help, this family I have chosen outside the walls of my "home". They're proving you wrong mom. I've never been so greatful. For the first time I feel something, with tears on my face I'm sitting in the backseat of B's car while she's in Tim Hortons getting bagels.. I'm talking to Jay and she's saying how she's always here, because she knows I would always do the same for her, because I'm a great friend and its simple as that.
Alexx, you already kn,ow how I feel. Your house is like a sanctuary to me lately. This feeling of gratefulness, I will never forget it. This goes to everyone else who's been here in the past few days, S, E, K. I can't give up on humanity with friends like these.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Labels