Saturday, January 22, 2011

Meh ahaha.

I'm smiling. Yes, tonight was really good, I think. It feels like it was so long ago already maybe I'm just tired..



  • You're an amazing boy. You're such a beautiful person, and you keep surprising me with every word. It's just enlightening, if we had maybe three more of you in that room tonight this world would have already become a better place. I really like what you said about your ex. that made me really happy to realize there are still men with hearts like yours out there. Stay gold.
  • I love ya, B. 
  • Everyone surprised me tonight. In the most wonderful way possible. Thanks for all your words, I'm glad we've all grown so much.
  • I miss you, P.

I'm building something.. and this vision, this vision is breathtaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels