Friday, October 22, 2010

Rebound.

Spent all of last night in Richmondhill, I feel like I went back five years, grabbed those years and brought them into my life now. Starbucks with Sharon and Richmond Heights, walked to Mackillop which is my grade 5-7 elementary school, walked around it, remembered all the moments we had on the stairs, the portables, the playgrounds, wrote our names on the entrance doors, Katya, Sharon 2003-2007. Took a walk down my old street, stood in front of my old house. It wasn't sad though, it felt good. No nostalgia, just made me think. Like Sharon said;
"Ahaha here you are, 42 thousand parties and 4 boyfriends later"
"How am I still standing?"
As you already know, probably, because people can't shut the fuck up, left to another school. Bailey's school. I didn't even realize I was going to see so many people from Mackillop, and even Vellore. Some things are just meant to be, some people are just meant to meet again. Sharon might even transfer because it is right next to her building. I don't know what is going on right now, but things are so good. I can't even write, I'm out of nice words and deep meanings, but I'm happy.
There's also someone interesting on the scene... But ever since friday at the bar when N asked  me out, and I said yes, things have been different. Even though I don't take us seriously, I feel like I belong on his road and I can't make any turns.


Going to go see Ella today at Mack, talk to her about things, I'm so excited. Tonight me, A and B are having dinner together and drinks afterwards.


Coming to this new beginning wasn't as hectic and exciting as I thought it would be. And thats good. It's perfect actually.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels