Saturday, September 25, 2010

Simplify, Simplify,

I know I have sort of abandoned you and I apologize. Things have been sort of insane since I got back from New York (which I will write about later) but I have missed you, I think I need you to sort out my head.


School has been alright. Things between me and H got really shaky, but we're alright, some things just never change and that is okay because I have other really good people in my life without which I don't know what I would do. I also have a boy, you can say we're dating. He's wonderful.


Last night we took a trip into the past summer and partied like crazy at Kate's. It was an amazing night, cheers to K, J, A (I know right?) and a few dozen other people that made the night perfect. We have the best positive energy, that's just the thing, we all go perfect together. 


A: I think you think about me all the time.
Me: Aahhahahahaaha. To be honest for the past two weeks I forgot you existed. Everytime I see you it's like "Whoah... I forgot about you, and you were a big part of my summer."
A:Well I'll be gone soon. 
Me: Yeah, people always leave.
A: Of course, it's just a matter of time.


There is just a tiny problem, I have huge bite marks on my shoulders, back, and neck. That spare room in Kate's house always holds the same stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels