Tuesday, August 31, 2010

True or false it may be, she's still out to get me

I never really talk about this. This state of mind, how it makes me feel.

I'm sitting here, my neck feels so hot. I'm hungry.
Forgetting all insecurities I have towards the world.

My heart is skipping beats. I need to relax.


Sue the spiders
Sink the Welsh
Stab your facebook
Sell sell sell
Undercooked
Overdone
Mass adulation not so funny
Poisoned honey
Pseudo science
Silly money
You're my honey 



I think I'm good, still just need to grab some food. Going to watch Entourage. Hmm back to the topic. I can't really describe this an emotional feeling anymore. It's become more physical. I can feel my heart beating, I can hear it to be more exact, but its like its racing between my rib cage and spinal cord. I can feel the blood in my veins moving, fast. Music is tickling my ears. If you play an old song that once made you euphoric, your mood will completely change and you'll feel amazing. I don't know if I can write more right now because I just want to lay down and fucking enjoy this.


Lots of love,
Kate.

2 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels