Saturday, August 7, 2010

Stay Gold.

Know your limits, before it's too late.
Know your priorities. 
Know what matters, before it's too late.
Always slow down and think; where am I now?


Don't ever let yourself get influenced by people whom you do not love. Letting any person affect you is the worst thing you can do to yourself. Think about how many people can hurt you in a lifetime that weren't even in your heart? Be smarter than that.


I think I'm onto something good. A is back in my life and it feels right. When would I ever let a guy back after that? I don't know, I think he's something special. Or at least it feels special. I feel comfortable with him. Talking to him, about anything. I just want us official. There; I said it, I want us. Not for a month, or four months, for a long time. I need someone like you, with all you know and how you speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels