Monday, August 9, 2010

On our way..

I think?
Spent the day at A's yesterday.
It was good. But that's all I can say, it was good. Had to leave early cause his mom came home.. I'm not used to this.. I don't even know what we are. I can't even say he's mine. I mean he says he's mine but ahhhaa I've heard that before. I just like to be sure. I feel like there's more to it than I know...
But anyways, I just need my friends right now. I really hope I see Helena today. Kate tomorrow? I miss someone too...
Someone prevent me from falling in love.


AHAHHAHAAA.


It's the day after now, we spoke a bit in the evening, he's appearing offline but posting all over. Won't talk to me. But it's alright. I'm just in a shitty mood. I don't know what it is. Going out for a butt, I'm almost at my goal.. Got 30 days, I'm going to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels