Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What's wrong with me.

No more drinking. No more, no more no more no no no no no nononononoo
I've heard myself say that over and over again
It's not that I love it
I just do stupid shit when I am


There was a party tonight. Kleinburg, as always people get wasted and start fights, of course. Cops came, we had to leave before 11. Pathetic. I came home smelling like shit but caught D on the way, the best part of tonight. 


Kind of tipsy, I call A.
"What did I do?"
"What?"
He's with people.
"Why did we stop talking"
"I don't know how to reach you.."
"You can always message me..."
*sigh*
I feel crushed.
"Let me know what I did wrong when you can. Bye"
You were special.


My last Belmont and my wish bogie broke as I ran from the park. Everything feels broken like that, in hald. Crushed wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels