Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This shit is actually crazy

Aight
Ginger Ale and Vodka;
I'm ready to write at last, it's been such a block lately.. Such a mess.


It's been so hard lately, I seem alright but right now.. Like, in this moment, in these moments I always stop and think; what am I doing? Why do I feel like this? Why?


I'm a bit caught in between two.
One makes me happy,
One intrigues me.
I know what's good for me, but I always go for the one that's harder to get... 


I'm trying to tell you what's going on inside of me, I don't know why. And I know you feel it, I can see it in your smile, your eyes, I haven't seen you in three hours and I already miss you. You make me smile. I want you to be mine. So we got into these conversations, into eachother, but all that shit has been replaced with all the physical attraction, and when you pick me up and I'm wrapped around you, I just forget everything. 


Life's got to be like this, just relax, and reach over and hit the lights please, for now everything just seems so right, and how you make the darkness feel so bright? Feeling like things going to be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels