Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer breeze brings changes

I have been spending a lot of time with people from my school. There's a man on the scene. Friday night I went out with a few friends to a party pretty close to my house, just as I did last weekend. Yesterday I spent my evening with Ela and the boy. Well- Ela first, then the boy.


There are about four weeks left of school, I have nothing accomplished and I'm behind in my work. My life is going amazing though. I got a call from Russia yesterday; an old friend asking about when I'll be coming down. July, I'm going to go back to the place where I grew up. I have a crazy nostalgic feeling about it. I'm a bit scared.


There's a party tonight, my friend Kait and Katie are taking me. Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels