Monday, November 28, 2011

August 2011...

I’m not an outgoing person either, it’s hard for me to find people who I think are interesting or people who understand me. Also I have a hard time explaining my feelings to others so I prefer to avoid feeling anything at all. I don’t understand my own feelings, and that is why I felt so hesitant. I am afraid of what I might feel when I am on a plane for three hours. I don’t like Canada because I haven’t been truly happy since I left Russia 8 years ago. But every time I go overseas, I find happiness. I hope you understand that I wanted to stay with you longer but unfortunately the happier I am here in Turkey, the sadder I will be when I go back to Canada. That is my problem and I am sorry. This is why I don’t let myself get too happy, because I am afraid of how I will feel when it’s over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels