Sunday, August 14, 2011

I want to pull away when the dream dies.

Sitting here waiting for hours to pass so I can get on a plane for the 5th time this month. Thinking of everything I've felt, seen and heard in the past month..
How much I hate reality, how much I want to learn to live for the moment the way my love told me to.
The only way I can be happy and in love today, is if I learn to enjoy what I have in this exact moment.
Even if one is miles away, to be happy that he exists. 
But I'm missing every moment of my existence, my head always in the clouds.
Awake and dreaming of us. Living in the memory of what we had and living in the dream of what we will have.
Come down Kate, this dream is too premature, come down and join us all.
No, I don't want to. I am so young, I want to grip these years because I know what it's like to miss everything.
It only hurts when the sun leaves. I want the sun closer, I want it day and night, I want it to stay until this feeling lifts. 
These winds are bringing me your smell.
The rain forgot how to make everything new and better.
My mind freezes at every exit, I can only wonder why I'm here.
I never want to forget this feeling. I want it in paper, I want it on a movie reel. 
I want to replay it for years.
Don't pull away until the dream dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels