Friday, July 1, 2011

do me a favour and hit me as hard as you can

You keep thinking about the fact that there are people you can call when you're hanging out on the 8th floor but tonight I realized that there are moments when you don't have the will or power to pick up the phone and dial a number, not even that you can't begin to attempt and explain why you feel this way.
I know there are enough words to explain this feeling but I don't know those words so I just sit here drowning in it.
Sometimes I would give anything to make you feel what I feel right now but the second after I realize I don't want to put you through anything worse than great.
There's blue flowers and there are sheets and they're so soft and S keeps asking me if I feel better and I keep smiling at her.
But I don't know how long this will last,
I keep reading about people feeling somewhat like this and I joke about it but I don't realize that they can be gone tomorrow.
And now you're gone.
But that's just me, overly emotional, ladeda word word word word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels