Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Can’t get out of bed because everything is sore, happy Tuesday morning, get ready to take on the day and each morning begins with "we'll see how you feel."

Sitting in class in a complete daze. Find out your mother called the school looking for you. You’re so lost, no one can find you.

A girl came to our class to show us her documentary on her international-coop in Equator. You can leave this country for three months to help people that seem to live on another planet. You can help animals. You get six university credits and a life changing experience. You are granted with a new perspective. You are granted with appreciation for life. You are granted with the great escape. Seeing the smile on my face she handed me the signup sheet and I wrote down my name, well, this might be my salvation.

2 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels