Monday, February 14, 2011

St Vs

I hope this day won't get worse. I don't think it can. What the hell happened last night? This is just an example of how we  have no control over the universe and the way it aligns our fates. No matter how much I have tried to change the past and how much I have tried to avoid the things that have put me in a bad place, what is meant to happen is going to happen either way. So my Valentine has been taken away from me, along with hope and smiles and heart-shaped pizza. Along with that place I used to come to where I could feel safe as if I was at home, stay up drinking tea and watching Rigby Goes Down. 


Where I woke up before you, made you coffee and couldn't ask for more. Once again, I wish I knew the truth. But I guess in the long run the truth never matters. 


The people in your life are seasons, and everything that happens is for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels