Monday, February 7, 2011

Love is not a victory match..

And now looking through old pictures, and new pictures I realize she's probably got everything I wanted a few months ago, everything I strived for. The silk pastels, the soft smiles, your hands and your voice, how perfectly you worded everything. Why did I ever leave? I miss it, and it's been over a year. So maybe I never got over us, maybe I just forgot. Forgot the words, forgot the conversations, the tears and the chemical explosions. Forgot how perfect we were, how we made a beautiful movie. But I guess that's how it goes, the first; we meet, the second you fall in love with me, then I wake up one morning realizing I don't want anything else. Then something tears you away from me. Unfortunately you were a part of me. Now theres a missing spot. But I'm human aren't I? Every patch gets filled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels