Friday, January 7, 2011

If you just hold in your breath..

...You'll come back to the top and float. 

This is for you. My special friend. 
I'm driving through snowy Richmondhill wishing I was a little closer to my favourite city. I opened this new page, I have so much to write but I don't know weather or not I should post it.. Because the irony is we ignore the ones who love us.  
Oh well fuck that, here goes; I'm happy we got to know each other in these cold months. I'm so happy we crossed eachother's paths as we made the same decision in life. Now we're walking down the same road, a road of joy and comfort. I don't want to leave. I never told you about the fact that I have no idea where I'd be without your help. I never realized what I was going through, I never even realized it was an existing problem. Then you came along and gave me hope. You opened my eyes. Now it's us two, and this battle, and we're getting through, we really are. You're my little hero. My little soldier. 
So these winter months turned out to be a lot warmer than expected. Because walking through this town with the red and white lights, the snow circling me, I'm smiling. It's not an ecstatic smile, but it's not fake either. I am content, a little paranoid, but that's alright. We may still be on a payroll for our past, but we're almost done. And with the strength you posses, little soldier, you'll get through anything. Girls with eyes like yours are made to smile. So let's teach each other everything we know. Lets learn, perceive, believe and hope. Most importantly, let's find beauty in everything. The way I found a shitload of it in you.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, like i said before, an unbelievable writer! i love you so much katyonik :3
    You also pretty much wrote everything I was thinking! See you saturday! <333

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Labels