Saturday, January 8, 2011

I feel like..

Balling my eyes out.. Just crying in this bed again like I did during the summer. 


But I can't anymore, I'm too different now..
I want to thank Lisa for tonight, for what you told me.. I'm just going to stop thinking about what happened tonight. I'll get over that in a few days..hours anyways.
I don't even know where all this sadness is coming from. Nowhere I guess.


But what about you? This is the second night in a row I'm getting drunk calls from you. Why don't you feel comfortable with calling me during the day anymore? What happened? Theres so much love here but what the fuck is happening.. I'll see you tomorrow. Today that is.


Either way tonight was good.. Especially D. he's magical. 


In the morning the film crews start arriving
With donuts, coffee and reporters
The kids were waking up, hung over
The neighbors were starting up their cars
The garbageman were emptying the dumpsters
Atheists were praying full of sarcasm
And the genius next door was sleeping
Dreaming that the antidote is orgasm

If you just hold in your breath
'Til you come back up in full
Hold in your breath
'Til you thought it through
You foolish child 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels