Monday, November 22, 2010

did i say forever

me: cause you want, something..you want the truth, kind of, you want
something thats authentically, honest, and im like,the fakest copy of..I dont even know.
Sam: Ahahahahaa, that's actually hilarious that you say that, right before you said "you hate me",i was about to say
(swear to bajesus) that you're one of the most real people i know, by far.
me:thats weird


And this is coming from someone I really look up to, he also mentioned how this blog has depth. Probably not the depth you think we're taking about, not the emotional kind, just a different way of expressing myself that I guess works for me.
The point is, people that get to know me seem to be really happy with who I am and I am constantly told that I am way too hard on myself. I was raised to be.
But I want to help my friends. Because I've been through my own idea of hell and I sure don't want my friends going through it. Whatever it might be. The world is complex. I will try and do this for you; simplify, simplify. Because to an organized mind, death is just another great adventure.
















I would be lying if I said I don't feel vulnerable right now. I'm trusting you. And I want you to trust me. I don't know what it is about people like you, I haven't felt normal emotions in such a long time and now you're here and I feel like I've known you forever. You bring me back to innocence, bliss. I want to remind you of where you're coming from. I want you to feel how good you make me feel. Because you do, I look forward to speaking to you everyday.


You toss all the mornings lost to the clouds and you watch it go
Your fairwell friends on a parachute binge get lost when the wind blows
The handshake's stuck on the tip of my tongue
It tastes like death but it looks like fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels