Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In Over My Head..

...and attempting to give a fuck....30%....50%...80%...20%



I don't remember the last time I invested so much time and emotion into one person. Why are you not answering? I hope you’re okay, I hope you kept your promise; I hope you meant what you said. Because these days, you light up my life.

“All Along” playing all the time, this jean jacket, tea, the sun is out, I’m smiling. I hope you know I’m not just doing this to help myself. I haven’t really thought too much about what you asked me. But I know you’re special. I know you’re more than just another person; you feel like a part of me that was detached a long time ago and put into this world to cope on its own. I feel responsible for you. I hope this isn’t too pathetic. I hope I’m not being naive as I always am. I think these walls are put up not to block people out, but to see who is willing to take them down. I want to be on the inside. I want to be the real definition of a friend, not by the standards of the 21 century, but by the standards of love. I need to stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels