Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm so close.

I've gotten so far this month. I'm beginning to really like the way things are. I just need to get a little further. A little further for you. I want to be the perfect puzzle piece to fit you. I will get there, and you will see it and together we will change everything. Nothing is impossible now.  I give myself 30 days. Fuck two months, fuck anything more. Give me 30 and I will change everything. For you, for myself, for the beauty I can gift this world. Today is November 25th. Today is day 1. This is the one thing I am not willing to fuck up, because I have wanted this for so long. I will smile in the mornings when the sun and the shadows illuminate my skin and bones. You will wrap your arms around me and you’ll distinguish the spark. It will be perfect, and it will get easier everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels