Friday, August 27, 2010

6 Opiums and a Bloody Nose

I had an amazing night.


Everyone was at Kate's, we spent the most amazing evening together, even me and A are talking again and on great terms. So many photos...


We're driving back at 2:30 and the car breaks down. Why must this happen now? My mom is going to beat me to death.


And that is exactly what happened. Half to death. My phone is disconnected, she's screaming the same shit as always; move out, no one's ever going to love you, you're the worst person alive....ahhahahahaa.


K called the moment I turned my phone on, she asked if I was okay and if I needed anything, I just listened to her voice that seemed like it was so far away and thought about how lucky I am to have such a good friend like that. It's funny though, how I always pay attention to everyones problems, and then when something like this happens between me and my mom everyone just sort of freezes, and says they love me but can't fully relate. K, H, B, even I, all of them.
Where do I get strength from now?


The keys are so blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels