Monday, May 17, 2010

New life

-Yet again.

  • You're really not a good friend. You think you are but you aren't. Get over youself, you don't love anyone except your boyfriend. Who can blame you though?
  • I like this boy, but I don't got enough of him, even though he lives a few streets down. I always needed someone like that, so what are we waiting for now? See it's always going to be like this. Wasting time, wasting youth.
  • Hude stomach ache, this weekend was another waste, I want my old fun single life back, no worries, remember; easy lucky free...?
  • Insecurtities; they find a way to dig deep inside you and destroy you one by one, starting with you blaming your friends for all your mental problems. I need that inspiration, that something beautiful that will lead me throught anything. Like he said; something that provides me with everything.  Oh and- love isn't an option.
  • Get inspired or get depressed.
  • Life is too fast. It's May 17, 2010. Wait, what? Whaaat? 1990 was 20 years ago. I keep losing it. Theres so much nostalgia and it's just getting wiped out. I would give so much to go back to that moment when I was in my apartment on Frunze street in St' Petersburg. That little balcony that I used to cover in white blankets and sit in watching the yard and the kids on the swings. There were threes, and sunlight, everywhere. I swear I was infinite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels