Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm sorry,

I have been absent from you for a bit, because life has crashed again.

This weekend began perfectly, for the first few hours, and grew into a nightmare. I'm going to post the photos of the party later, and describe what happened... Not in details but somewhere there.

Current thoughts;
  • "You could be more lean, for me"
  • Me and Helena celebrating my mom's engagement friday night, will be amazing...
  • Saturday night Kathy and Natasha's party, finally something in my area.
  • How sorry I am to a certain two people, if I did something wrong, I'm sorry, I truly love you.

  • You, you know who you are-I thought I would miss you, but no, not yet. I do want you in my life though, come back, but please-not yet.
  • Where did all the happiness go??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels