Sunday, April 25, 2010

Speechless Saturday



I don’t even know where to begin.
Friday was dull. Dinner with Sharon and Nicole, park, blasting Jay-Z as we’re driving down highway 7.
Saturday morning, I wake up and fuck I know it will be a good day. Shower and I pack for the beach party; a blanket, my camera, music, gum, happiness. I spent most of the day with Jeff, Rachel and my protégée Michael... Who by the way is amazing. Under a tree at Eglinton Park, sipping coke and vodka, puffing away and talking about everything. I love these people. Subway down to Woodbine beach and meet with others. We left the party early, around nine and went to Jeffs’ brothers’ house, I think. Too much drinking. Red bull and I could not sleep last night. Four am, liters of water and nightmares.
We spent 50 dollars on a cab ride, which was probably the best thing I’ve experienced this week. Drake blaring and Rachel’s cigarette smoke. Michael’s arm around me. Spring’s warm breeze.
I think this is more than worth our youth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels