Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Old friends, Old memories

Finished my assignment. I feel good.


I'm losing a friend, simply because I think she is a bad influence on me. She made me a bitch that everyone despises. Of course I can't blame her but when I spend a few days with other people, I become the sweetest girl. We have been friends for four years. She makes me so angry at life, and I do not even show it. I make her feel like she is the most amazing, beautiful thing out there. She is insecure and likes to make others feel that way, as well, of course. I love her to death, but I want to hit her till she bleeds. She doesn't even realize we are growing apart. Or she doesn't care enough. 


I mean, she probably doesn't even know this blog exists. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels